Covid 19 – Keeping us all safe
How you can help us run a safe business for everyone:
- On arrival please sanitise your hands using the dispenser by the front door. There is also another dispenser in garden for use during your visit.
- If you are able to, please pay by contactless.
- Please respect social distancing of those around you & supervise your children.
- Please can you not visit if you or any of your household are feeling unwell - a high temperature, a new continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
We have been asked to implement certain things by the government – please be patient, service may be slower, we are all adjusting to new ways of working and doing our best to keep you safe and have an enjoyable experience at the same time.
What are we doing?
We already operate with high hygienic procedures within our business. We have implemented additional actions to protect the health and well-being of our customers and staff, ensuring that you enjoy a high quality & safe visit to Earsham Street Café. These include:-
- On arrival at work staff have their temperature taken & sign a health check sheet.
- Tables are spaced allowing customers to socially distance both while sitting down and moving around the café – This means we now have half our usual capacity.
- Promoting frequent and thorough handwashing by staff & customers.
- We are sanitising all contact points regularly.
- A checklist for the staff is in place to ensure our procedures are implemented. This will be inspected regularly by a manager.
- Our sanitiser spray, hand santiser & wipes pass BS EN 1276 & 13697. They destroy bacteria & viruses such as corona.
- Salt & pepper cellars and sugars have been removed from tables, but sachets are available on request.
- Customers will be given the appropriate cutlery upon ordering, please let us know if you need additional items or if we have forgotten anything.
- A toilet system is in place to ensure you won’t bump into anyone on your way to and from the toilets.
- We have had to remove all cushions, magazines & newspapers and toys, as soon as its safe to do so they will return.